Create your free account now! Sign up

Ron Smith

Hey Ron , thanks for the PM would have PM'd you back but your pm box is off . You contacted me years back for references on Richard Mikeal Brakefield . You have been in Ancorage Alaska quite a few years . Always have thought about working up there but with the pics some of your men posted years back of the brutal winters I was kinda afaid too . Cabin fever and all that snow .I don't know . Us Ducks like to fly south for the winter . West Palm and Ft.Lauderdale are some of my old stomping grounds . Its all about money though . Prices dictate work . I'm a production oriented ,like making money . Would like to come to Alaska in the summer time , I recall the pics your men posted here of the fishing up there in the summer . Would like to meet you some time in the future as I know you must be the man up there as many years as you have been there. I'm sure you you know everything about the place. I'm on facebook under Jerry Whitfield if you would like to see the mans face behind the writings. Stay in touch and again thanks for the PM , much respect for you. Jerry Whitfield
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #362000. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGkS
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Ron Smith DREAM CATCHER 5/28/2014 5:15:43 AM