Create your free account now! Sign up

Waited long enough now!

Mike Barnett posting as benchmark on here has payment issues. I would like it if anyone doing business with him would stop and warn those who are thinking about it to stay away! This is really a simple story I worked for him he payed me for three days @ $228.00 thought I should be happy drilling and plowing for that. (WRONG) Never got a price sheet I do still have four boring rods, a rock bit, pull through, and boring connector for his plow. We worked many times together and he had many chances to get them. He always said he had to get home I'll get them later. We live in the same town he can come get them anytime. 36 hours $228.00 HE can spend the gas money to pick them up. Now after this he decides to contact my son and get him to do work for him. I warn him not to as Mike has issues. He needs money and thinks something is better than nothing. Well nothing is what he got! It could have been worse he had him pull the drill back with no cdl. The truck he had him use over heated on the interstate they pull over and here comes the trooper. Good thing it wasn't a DOT. They call and He tells them it happens sometimes just let it cool down and take it to the shop. He never got paid for the boring or driving he did. My son didn't want to do it simple by just calling the labor board. Thought I would let some of you know. Check my name and how many times I've done this.
This is CABL.com posting #361718. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGgk
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Waited long enough now! DONE RIGHT 6/8/2014 6:29:36 PM
Re: Waited long enough now! satsaavy 5/17/2014 12:57:20 PM