Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Help with Spreadsheets

Spread sheet for what type of work as no one sheet will give you accurate information reqired to monitor your P/L's correctly:
Mapping-Marke Ready Survey, Aerial/UG Construction, Splicing-Tech-Engr Work, MDU-Residential-Coax-FTTH Installations, Aerial/UG Maintenance, Cost Plus, Trip Charges, Prevailing Wage Rates, Vehicle/tool usage, Fuel Usage, Crew make up-% paid out, Node #-Reel # used, Print #, Date Worked, Outside Temp, Weather conditions, Customer Comments, Site Suprv, Proj Mgr, % of completion by phase, New-Upgrade-Rebuild-Maint.
Bill of material, As Builts
To effectively run your business and know where you stand---weekly and to save your ass from something the owner will come up with later....you need a form such as this, even if you have to pay the person completing the form a little extra to give you accurate informantion.  I have such that I developed over the years...one entry gives me all the above information....It's however computer driven and to complicated unless you have a computer geek on your payroll.
Good Luck anyway..at least your seeking the right way to manage your company !
Be Safe Out There............microman
This is CABL.com posting #359988. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbFOq
Posted in reply to: Help with Spreadsheets by caseykiing2
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Help with Spreadsheets caseykiing2 1/22/2014 12:24:08 PM