Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Company not paying in Ohio. P&T Service Gr

I really don't think you even deserve a reply, but since you put it out there I guess before people comment they should know. As there is always two sides to every story JL Contracting.
My reply would be don't use this guy unless a verbal documentation of work is good enough.
You didn't get paid becasue you where too lazy to send an asbuilt of the work as I requested and waited two months before I even billed the job.
After two months of waiting I sent another truck with a print to get me the REQUIRED asbuilt.
So you can say what you want, you know what happened, and so do I.
I couldn't even get you to send me an invoice for what you done.
Then 3 months later you send me a print and want paid. Sorry it doesn't work that way. The only reason YOU didn't get paid was becasue of YOU! I am not going to beg someone for paperwork that is required to submit something for payment. So now that is the other side of the story. I have been in this business since 2000, and have a very good reputation. Not only with the MSO's that I have prime contracts with but also the people I use to do the work.
You are the only person in 14 years that hasn't gotten paid from me, and I made serveral attempts to get it taken care of and get you paid.
This is CABL.com posting #359379. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbFEB
Posted in reply to: Company not paying in Ohio. P&T Service Group. by JLContracting
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Company not paying in Ohio. P&T Service Gr addison1 12/17/2013 9:25:47 PM