Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Here we go again haha

Yep.  So this time ask for your money two weeks in advance to work being performed, with a 10 retainage paid to you so you know they are serious about getting and keeping you.
Find out if you are working for a prime or a sub.  I have been treated well by both over the years.  Track your work well thats where I have lost mine over the years. Or atleast what I knew about .  There are alot that bill for things you don't get too because either you don't know or They tell you "  You can't bill that!!" even though they they are.
I always felt that perdiem should be left alone ie NO MONEY MADE OFF IT.  And I have heard of 25-100 a day perdiem or even people that said no perdiem paid even though they were getting paid for it. But thats my opinion and you know what they say about those.
I heard a supervisor talking about a guy they once had that would send a bill in for 12 hours a day for seven days and never left the motel or he may have been in the tent.
Surely there will be plenty of shisters on both sides.  So as said earlier do your homework and don't rush until you have.
Bottom line is people will only pay so much for labor. People are greedy its human nature. And they will pay no more than it takes.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU AND BE CAREFUL and treat people as you would like to be treated and you probably won't go wrong.
This is CABL.com posting #359160. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbFA4
Posted in reply to: Here we go again by ethu
There are 0 replies to this message