Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Time Warner Contacts in Cleveland Ohio area

I have no idea of the key players in this post or the other one related to the drop work in Cleveland area but this is some funny sh#t right here. I have no relationship with either party and never had (as far as I know) so this is my unbiased rant of the day!!

So first you lay a complaint and they proffessionally reply and paid your final check.  Then you start a post to find a way to try and tarnish the company in TWs eyes over some childish procedure.

I am sure the contract had a 30 day last check clause too.  As most do these day to cover the prime's butt.  You never post that the company didn't pay on time or properly in the standard course of business.   

Did you really think they were not going to see this and can you really learn how to use spell check?  Why don't you change the name of the post and see if they find you again?  But hey thanks for the entertaining conversation.

I would think any companies contemplating hiring you or your company would come here and see that you are just plain high maintenance and say it's not worth the pain.

I am not in the contract side anymore (19 years in NW Ohio) nor in the region (Arizona now) but you are part of the problem.  Believe me I know there are a lot of crooked primes, but there are also just as many, if not more spoiled subs too!!  If you want to be a big boy, please put on your big boy pants and act proffessional and somewhat intelligent!!  Throw away your "I'm telling mommy" attitude and realize it is a business on both ends.

Sorry for the rant but I couldn't help it after getting to this post since reading the previous one.
This is CABL.com posting #358967. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbFxX
Posted in reply to: Re: Time Warner Contacts in Cleveland Ohio area by fmcltd
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Time Warner Contacts in Cleveland Ohio area buckeyeplower 11/26/2013 4:13:41 PM