Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Biker attack on SUV

WOW thats amaziing.  Its like something out of Mad Max movie.
I was the number 48 view to see this on Youtube, so I think I saw what before all the editing takes place. And basing my opinion on the six minute video.
If the first altercation was where the motorcyclist" brake checked" the suv  and got bumped.  Then its a shame more of them weren't hit.  Maybe the others didn't realize what had actually taken place before they attacked. They may have thought the Suv just hit the motorcyclist for no reason.   
 I am sure adrenaline runs high in these events, but to resort to violence so quick?  Looks the others could have helped, or said something if their whole idea wasn't to start trouble in the first place. Especially the one or ones that filmed/witnessed it. Maybe they could've said  " Lets call the police, looks like friend or gang member caused the whole thing". Or "Let us call the police and let them sort it out before we start beating out their windows and assaulting all of them."  But wait trouble is what they wanted the whole time.
There are people that actually defend these motorcyclist in these comment sections. Am I that stupid? Are we that stupid?
 Its a wonder that he or his family wasn't killed. Thank GOD they weren't.  Oopps not supposed to say GOD anymore, might offend someone.  Thats the biggest joke or whatever you want to call it in the U.S., but thats another thread.
Looks like a good reason to carry assault weapons with high capacity mags. Yeah Yeah, I already read , "where someone innocent may have been shot." A street sweeper may be a better choice than a Ak or Ar. Short range in the urban enviorment.
 I hope every A  Hole on those motorcycles gets in trouble.  D gangs think its ok to terrorize someone and their family.  I would think some sort of race crime/and or lynching law has been broken here.
 If this is the whole video and nothing more occurred to set this whole event off. I hope these animals get what is coming to them.  All of them.
 I hate a bully or bullies.  And its too easy just to get along and not cause trouble. "BE NICE" as Patrick Swayze said in Roadhouse. 
And if you don't like my post, who cares.  I don't.  This is the great part of being in our country, we can have and speak our opinions.
This is CABL.com posting #357905. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbFgP
Posted in reply to: Biker attack on SUV by MicroMan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Biker attack on SUV Joe50 10/5/2013 11:14:11 AM