Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Now the rest of the story (Mt Side& Texas Cable Con)

>Hey SnowBoy If i said i was gonna pay you!!!!You would go lookin for someone else to get your money from!!Hey you need any Work.If you gonna not pay your men just cause you didnt get pd,thats BULLSHIT.you deal w/ it,when you hired the guys workin for you,did you tell them to go get their check from someone else that has nothin to do w/ the payroll for your comp.Your a dumdass for takin up for larry and admittin it was someone elses fault that the rest of his guys did not get pd.All that sayes to me is that he dont give a shit about the people workin for him.SO IF I DONT GET PD NOBODY GETS PD<BULLSHIT>Im glad i dont work for any of you assholes,cause the last thing i wanna worry bout is GETTIN PD.BUT BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER!!!!!!Sorry,but u cant handl the truth!!
>
>>Larry was not paid all the $$$ for work in W.V. From Tom Linley and that must have started the snow ball anny ?????ask me I will get back with you. >> I did not tell you to get your $$$ from Tom IM just letting it known that it is not all on Larry So you can be as hard on me as you like but I thought any one with any sense would at lest get the full story but then I gess the key is sense.
This is CABL.com posting #35729. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mjsr
Posted in reply to: Re:Now the rest of the story (Mt Side& Texas Cable Con) by just DUDE(CBL dude)
There is 1 reply to this message