Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Latest from WHO

Well at 42 haven't had to shoot anyone yet.  And I must not be too messed up.  I was in the  navy and a armed guard at a nuclear plant. My point goes along with the original thread.  The lower crime rates are due to the fact that people are (or potentially)armed. In China Grove N.C. near Salisbury N.C. 1996 I was in a group of splicers that were minding our business in a bad section of town.  While waiting on the rest of the splicers (3 or 4 more)to finish trouble broke out.  I was the only one who wasn't punched or truck wasn't shot in the original group 5.  One guy on his first day working with us got ,punched and his truck got shot.  He didn't work with us anymore after that. but anyway they ran when I got my gun(only to get theirs) but we were able to get out, and guess what I didn't have to shoot anyone.  One of our other splicers did shoot as he went to tell the others "it was time to get out" while I was getting cops. That was when the shots started going off.  Now lets think........ If those crack heads thought they might have been shot, do you think 2 would have walked up into a group of 5 and started punching.  I doubt it. What I never understood is I was the first one they passed, thus should've been punched first but I wasn't.  Sure glad I had one that day, as I am all the other days I have one.  My main point is don't change my rights as a law abiding citizen because you don't want to own or carry a gun.
This is CABL.com posting #357252. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbE6i
Posted in reply to: Re: The Latest from WHO by Joe50
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The Latest from WHO catvdoneright 9/2/2013 10:35:03 AM