Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Beware of Alliance Utilities

I got a hold of Steve & he was going to return my materials after I kicked them out of Va. beach for cutting a gas line with out locates. He did not show up & I am not going to pay Alliance untill I get my materials back. I still have a local number for them, but have not tryed to call since monday. Did you do work for them in Va. beach? Dave was smart to get away from Alliance when he did.
>Beware! Alliance Utilities or Alliance Construction Group is on the move again!!! They got kicked out of Suffolk VA, moved to Fredricksburg. Went from there to VA Beach. Now they've been kicked out again. They are on the move to Asheville NC.This is how they operate business...they get you to come work for them, they don't pay you and eventually get kicked out. Steve still works and gets paid cause he is Vince's yes man. Steve will paint a pretty picture and make is seem all good. Vince will get paid, but he will not pay you. Then when the system has had enough, they kick them out. In the meantime, Steve is looking for somewhere else to go. When they find a location Steve goes on the bar and get more innocent hard working victims to go do work. Beware, Alliance owes our company $7000. And as of last night, continues to tell more lies about how he is gonna send us a check next week. Whatever you want to know about this company, Vince or Steve, I'll be glad to tell you.
>
This is CABL.com posting #35701. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mjrZ
Posted in reply to: Beware of Alliance Utilities by Willanda
There are 2 replies to this message
Get it Right IDIG CMRENT 4/3/2001 10:44:00 PM
Re:Beware of Alliance Utilities Willanda 3/22/2001 1:41:00 PM