Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Quit Cry'n about SUCK ASS AT@T<TELL THEM TO STK THIER CBL UP THEIR ASS!!!

I agree, all us poorrrrrrrrrr dawgs are just scum to sll those suits that set up in their office with their nose so high it's hard to get air, maybe that's the problem? They have'nt suffered or lost anything and dont care if we do,the only way to hurt dicks like that is hit theirr wallet, if they can't get work done it will really hurt. Good luck dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>
>Yeah, good answer. Besides, they will treat you like a bastard stepchild anyway. Who needs'em.
>>For the ones of us who never worked for att I can say good answer.
>>>Dudes bring your self up to level w/ workin for someone else.Quit you CRYIN,eveybody else has moved on and aint depending on ATT for shit.If you all you billy bad ass wanna boycott att cabl dawgs wanna hurt ATT. When they open all the jobs back up dont none of you go runnin back to them or there primes,and then the work will never get done.ATT has been doing this for over 10 yrs in jax and if no subs would show back up and do the work when their ready for us,instead show up when were ready we could show them.But some of you talkin shit about boycottin att would be the first ass kissin,on yur kneeze,dik sukkin sub bak in there tryin to get what you can. THink bout what im sayin,if you wanna hurt att like they hurt YOULL( cause they didnt hurt me cause i moved on,Didnt stk around like a dumbass)just dont show up on their jobsite when everything opens bck up.But yopu dicksuckers will be the first ones on the job!!Later,take care!!
This is CABL.com posting #35698. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mjrW
There are 0 replies to this message