Create your free account now! Sign up

Directsat Union meeting today in Chicago

Sick of all the charge backs and now the "customer sat" score we have to deal with, we are no longer installers.  We are begging, graveling crybabys at the end of our installs who literally have to explain to every customer how the Customer Sat survey they are called with is nothing but a scam to collect money the legal way from its employees.  Customers give us a 9 out of 10 thinking they are doing us a favor and in reality they are lowering our score, hence lowering our pay.  I worked at Directsat for 3.5 years and have only seen my pay go backwards more than foward.  This was the final straw.  We are going to go union and although we dont expect much, we know that techs in chicago are not an easy find for directv.  A very technical job, very physical, and you must have a perfect driving record and criminal record and be drug free.  Then you must be willing to work in areas where the police dont even like going on horrible structures.  Good luck on the northside.  I hope you like working near the lake, parking sometimes a block from your job and getting 15 dollars for a sled mount after you carried 6 cinder blocks up 8 flights of stairs.  The northside directsat office is set to begin meetings with the union as well.  Im glad that this is getting attention finally.
This is CABL.com posting #356919. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbE0V
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Directsat Union meeting today in Chicago whocares1984 8/17/2013 1:10:57 AM