Create your free account now! Sign up

Famous Quotes

We here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation, under God, shall have a new bith of freedom and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth!............................................Abe Lincoln 1863

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet,as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery...Forbid it, Almightly God, I know not what course others may take, but as for me,,,,give me liberty, or give me DEATH!......................................................................Patrick Henry 1775

I have a dream that my four little children will on day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character......M.L. King  1963

One day all the MSO-CEO's woke up and said, let's start paying our contractors a decent wage so they can provide gainfull employment with cost of living-fair market pay rates for the quality of work they receive!  Then they woke up....it was  just a bad nightmare's dream for them to think that contractors desire such human treatment.........................................................Microman 2013

This is CABL.com posting #356584. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbEVw
There are 0 replies to this message