Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: poster child

Okay, you got me, a highly religious country says their victory was the work of god, I don't know what I was thinking, of course they have to be right.

I hope you get the sarcasm there, its pretty thick.

But where is god in all this?  Was he riding one of the tanks? Flying one of the planes?  

I guess you could also say that Vietnam was an act of god, THE FULL MIGHT OF THE US MILITARY could not defeat a country smaller than some of the states in the US,...so where was god during that little skirmish?  Or what about 300 Spartans that fought off the entirety of the Persian empire, they did not believe in your god, what about the 13 small colonies that fought off the British Empire, was that the hand of god? What about the small band of slaves that almost destroyed the Roman empire, they did not believe in your one god, hell your one god was not even made up during that period. I could go on and on and on about how wars and battles were won or lost, it has nothing to do with the work of a higher power.

When you can show any sign of intellect you may reply back to me, until then, this discussion is pointless, just like your replies.

Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
This is CABL.com posting #356440. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbETc
Posted in reply to: Re: poster child by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: poster child goodsky 7/21/2013 12:55:20 PM