Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Has Anyone Read This?

Actually, I feel its more of fairness, and equality, instead of antiquated hierarchy of the far right, not talking about conservatives, the republican party as it is today, is not conservative, but imperialistic.  

The GOP/Teaparty/Republicans wants to tell people what they can and cannot do, they want to tell women what they can and cannot do to their own bodies, this is hypocrisy at its finest, here is what I mean by that:  The Constitution gives women the right to have an abortion, the right wants to ban that right, and make it impossible, that is infringing on a womens constitutional right, and the GOP/Teaparty/Republicans have no problems with trying to take away that right. But if you mention anything about gun control, then the GOP/Teaparty/Republicans go crazy saying its their constitutional right to bear arms, and accuse anyone wanting to strengthen gun laws, as infringing on their constitutional right.  SO the way it is, the GOP/Teaparty/Republicans state its fine to infringe on peoples rights, as long as it suits the agenda they have, but if its against their agenda, then its time to fight.  

The GOP/Teaparty/Republicans want to ban all same sex marriages, stating it is against the meaning of marriage, all of them bring the bible and religion into it, but the Constitution clearly has separation of church and state, so which is it, marriage is given creditability by the government to allow benefits to spouse, and has no religious meaning as far as government is concerned, it gives spouse and family certain rights, and all those rights are fine as far as the GOP/Teaparty/Republicans is concerned, as long as you fit their religious agenda, but if I remember correctly, the words "All men are created equal" and the GOP/Teaparty/Republicans live and breath those words, as long as you are not gay, a minority, an immigrant, a woman, or anyone that disagrees with them.  

These are facts, you can spin them all you want, but the politicians and political parties prove it daily.  You say the liberals and left is selfish, I say they are selfless, they want All Men (and women, immigrants, gays, straight, minority) are created equal, and have their inalienable rights.  GOP/Teaparty/Republicans are intolerable, hypocritical bigots, and the entire party is on its way to self destruction, all the rest of the world has do to is what The President of the United States say.... "Proceed"
Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
This is CABL.com posting #356086. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbENu
Posted in reply to: Re: Has Anyone Read This? by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Has Anyone Read This? goodsky 7/4/2013 8:10:44 PM