Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Has Anyone Read This?

You just proved me right again. You did exactly what I said you would do. When confronted with facts you can’t repute you deny and blame others.

Then you do the other typical liberal thing you try and insult the person who pointed out the facts to you. Truly a very weak way to try and state your case.

While it’s nice of you to worry about my employment, unlike you I am quite capable of multitasking. It took all of 10 minutes to find your drivel. I realize just from reading what you consider to be intelligent well thought out retorts, that you have to use all of your concentration to cut on an F-connector. Remember the threaded end goes on the port. Oh sorry I’m getting too technical for you. I’ll put it into words you can understand.

You hasta put the screwy end of da skinny wire on the pointy out thing of da square thing-a-ma-bob that’s a hooked upun to da big fat wire, what has the T&V shows in it. That ways they can runs down da skinny wire to the T&V ands das peoples can sees em. Well I know you got lots of drops (the skinny wire) to hang (hook-um-up) so I better not keep you. Wouldn’t want you to get behind in your installs.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #356034. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbEME
Posted in reply to: Re: Has Anyone Read This? by dfwdtv
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Has Anyone Read This? dfwdtv 7/3/2013 3:16:36 PM