Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Has Anyone Read This?

You’re wrong again dfwdtv, you were the first to bring god into this thread. In line 16, on 6/27/13 you wrote “So if this kid was wearing a t-shirt stating "God is Fake, there is no God" you would think differently I'm sure, but its just a t-shirt right?” Kind of looked like you were trying to goad goodsky into an argument about religion there but he didn’t react.

The subject was dropped until you again brought it up in line 36, on 6/28/13 when you wrote in reply to goodsky “Go read your bible, and pray to your fake god, then see who is foolish.” Again goodsky did not respond to the comment.

Goodsky did not bring god into the thread until line 55 on 6/30/13, this was in a reply to lashdawg. “ll I can do is pray that Gods love will guide you on your journey and comfort your loved ones left behind.” Hardly an attack.

You came in on line 56 on the same date with “Instead of beating on the previous poster, you should embrace that he respects your views, and you should respect his, but instead, you again try to force your beliefs on someone, Christianity is the only religion that attempts to force their beliefs.  I have yet to meet a Muslim, Buddhist, or even a Jew, that attempts to force people from their belief system.  Why is it Christians feel they must?  I think maybe its because they are self conscience, they are constantly begging for acceptance, begging people to join them, instead of respecting the many other, older, religions in the world.” From there your posts seem to go down hill, not debating the subject but just attacking it. Line 66 posted on 7/2/13, "The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree."

So if anyone took this thread off subject it was you dfwdtv, but I’m sure you will deny it and blame it on someone else, seems to be what you do when you are faced with facts. You must of studied under Obama.

If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #356019. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbEMp
Posted in reply to: Re: Has Anyone Read This? by dfwdtv
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Has Anyone Read This? dfwdtv 7/3/2013 9:33:24 AM
Re: Has Anyone Read This? cre8jobs 7/3/2013 7:43:59 AM