Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Has Anyone Read This?

I can achieve the same feeling by putting on some headphones closing my eyes and putting on some Pink Floyd or other such tunes. I do understand what you are talking about; most of us have our own ways of getting one with the world and ourselves.

I am far from being a religious nut; I am more of a Buddhist than anything, miles away from a perfect one. Personally I couldn’t care less if you or anyone believe in god, Buddha, space aliens, or nothing what so ever. I do have to wonder why those that claim to be so enlightened feel the need to attack the beliefs of those they feel are so inferior. They seem to do it every chance they get. Just look at this thread, it started out as a discussion about a kid getting suspended over a NRA tee-shirt and the enlightened ones turned it into a discussion/ attack on god, Jesus, and religion. To me that shows they have doubts about their own beliefs or they resent anyone that has found something they can’t understand. So they feel they have to try and destroy it and degrade them for it. But then WTF do I know I’m just a person finding my own way.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #356005. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbEMb
Posted in reply to: Re: Has Anyone Read This? by 1FARMER
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Has Anyone Read This? dfwdtv 7/2/2013 2:41:40 PM