Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Advanced Fiber Works NJ, watch out

I will reply to that.  Stan Hong (J&S Contracting) sold himself as a fiber splicer.  He only worked half of the time (disappearing without any notice), did not work in the rain and when I questioned him about not working in the rain he told me that he didn't like my tone.  If you like having your sub underperforming and be impudent towards you well then Stan Hong from J&S is your guy.  As far as not being paid, the terms were NET30 from the date that the invoice is received.  I'm not sure where you got 15 days.  Read your contract you dolt.  Then you throw into the mix that you have over billed me.  This has created more work for me because I now have to go through all the work that you performed and in turn delay the process. 

A bit of advice for you Stan:

First, make sure you read your contracts so you understand what your terms and conditions are before you spout off at the mouth.

Second, try sticking to your commitments and not over-committing.

Third, fiber is glass, not copper.  You can work in the rain.  I promise you won't melt and neither will the fiber.

Fourth, acting insolent to the person that you are working for is not a good idea so you may want to keep your mouth shut.

If anyone has any questions regarding Stan or his false claim I would be more than happy to discuss.
This is CABL.com posting #355995. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbEL1
Posted in reply to: Advanced Fiber Works NJ, watch out by downlo80
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Advanced Fiber Works NJ, watch out CUTTER 7/2/2013 3:54:51 PM
Re: Advanced Fiber Works NJ, watch out linemansgurl2 7/2/2013 12:03:56 PM