Create your free account now! Sign up

Different day, same old story

Since I changed up and moved away from DTV and Dish I thought that I would have no need to come back to the board. Out of curiosity, I chose to take a peak.

As I sift around, I find the same thing over and over again. Someone screwing someone and then complaining they got screwed. I will end up spending a great amount of time dealing with companies that didnt pay me last year. I have spent the last 6 months getting cought up from all the idiots that didn't pay me last year. With one thing learned from all I have been through in this industry, If you love what you do then kep at it. If not, take a step back and look at what your life is and where it's going being miserable becasue you now hate what you do. I was fortunate enough to have great friends who brought me on in a market hat I would never thought I would end up in and making what I wish I was making all along. I am now back to loving the job and can support my family in the process.

It's unfortuante that so many people think that all they have to do is start a company name, get a few techs, and they think that this will bring them riches. It takes all parties involved to make a company work and if you aren't part of a team them there is no company.

For all those that have been burned, go after what is rightfully yours! For those that klnowing rob and steal from the people that keep you stuffing your pockets........Karma will come around and some day you will have to answer for what you have done........

This is the time when every crook comes crawling out of the shadows to prey on the weak. Keep that in mind when looking for someone to work for. Good luck and may the summer treat everyone well.
This is CABL.com posting #355605. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbEFJ
There are 0 replies to this message