Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Google Contract Kck

Hey Dustin(WWUtility), it honestly makes me smile, hell, even chuckle a little bit. Everytime I happen to be unfortunate enough to stumble across the masterpieces you have been authoring up here on the bar. I cant help but shake my head and chuckle after every sentence you submit, attacking BEARCOMM. I feel your pain BEAR. But hell, i figure if WWUTILITY can call out a business owner/industry brother, and accuse him, aswell as his company of not paying.... aswell as insenuate that they lack the ability or skilled manpower to manage a successful project......makes me draw the line. Because, W&W Utility is the hands down one of the worst companies I have worked with, as it has been over a year now that Dustin has not paid me wages owed, or the Plow Operator that plowed more in 2 days (at depth), than your crew had in the previous 3 weeks. I actually still have all the emails, aswell as the Labor Board form I completed and put with them. But, it says an enormous amount, when I decided it better to let you keep that $600 (Nando felt the same about his $500), because it would be worth 10 times that, to fast track the removal of you from the hard drive. But, like any true cable dawg, I absolutely called in personally to request the Labor Violation form, kept all those emails, and of course spoke with someone. So surely everyone, aswell as yourself can see where I find the humor. But please, I mean seriously? You had a concrete guy running your "underground company". I gotta atleast thank you for giving me that....a guaranteed laugh everytime I remember Lynck. And hell, you can get a chuckle from that too Bear. Potcallkettle?
sBoxman
This is CABL.com posting #355206. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbEzi
Posted in reply to: Re: Google Contract Kck by WWUTILITY
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Google Contract Kck WWUTILITY 6/6/2013 3:30:43 AM