Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What is DirecTV like now?

Not much has changed, other than the install, SWM on all new installs, but upgrades you will be doing more work than an install, and get on average $35, you probably still have the OTG, Responder, Csat, and WMT charges.  Sub companies will still try to over load you, not that they do it on purpose, its just the way the system works, places like Mastec do not allow you to have a floater tech, every tech on your roster has to be available 6 days a week, so if any route falls out, you will get loaded up with that route.

As for routing, last time I worked with a HSP the routing was better, if in a large city, with alot of jobs, then the routes were pretty tight, if in a rural area with a huge DMA, you could still be driving hours between jobs.

Again, It's been over 2 years since I had any dealings with an HSP, but from what techs in the field tell me, not much has changed, and in Dallas, some subs are paying as low as $40/$10....
Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
This is CABL.com posting #354894. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbEug
Posted in reply to: Re: What is DirecTV like now? by wdanderson
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What is DirecTV like now? vegassatellite 5/24/2013 12:25:06 AM