Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:HAHAHA!! It caught up with you" Larry Edmiston " hahahaha! I luv it!!

you see sir you should never bring your family into your biz. you hire your kid to do any kind of work for you and they are free game. she not you posted info on here. as well what you dont understand is that when you dont pay hard working men that have kids and spouses. you are fu$#ing w/ there family.. so is there something wrong w/ free game... cuse you cant feed your kids w/ the checks in the mail.you sir can feed your kids w/ the money you made off the backs of people,you contracted.primes always say take the good w/ the bad this is your bad for the good you stole from others. now take your lumps like a man and stop blameing others for your bad choices. and that you lost money is your own problem we all have lost money on projects and learned from them. learn from yours.... oh by the way......you dont owe me, ive never met you and hope never to.but i hope for your sake they never find out where you live, cause bad crap can happen and you might never see them comming.

>I don't know who you are either, but you are the sick one for even thinking like that.
>
>>You got all over your daughter? You need help,you sick man.
>>
>>>Jockey,I don't know who you are or why you are writing things on here but I don't care either.At least the other men put there name on here,maybe you have something to hide.About the 35000.00 I didn't know she was putting that on here and when I found out I got all over her and told her not to do that any more. I have had 2 surgery's and she thought she was helping.Talk about me all you want to but PLEASE leave my daughter alone.She has not done anything to any body.About my spelling I don't care if I don't have every thing spelled just right, as long as I get my point across.I guess every body is just not as smart as you.Have a good day Jockey.
>>>Larry
>>>
>>>>From reading Larry Edmiston's replies, he should spend some of the $35'000 his daughter asked for on a junior high school SPELLING/PUNCTUATION course. And if there is anything left, he can pay you guys.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>You no good bastard!
>>>>>Everyone Larry has owed me money since 1.5 yrs ago I saw
>>>>>nothing. I supplied him with a 10 man crew we worked 4 weeks
>>>>>saw nothing. We did damn good work and saw nothing.
>>>>>If Larry offers you work tell him to go to hell because thats
>>>>>were he belongs. Larry you dumb as*.
>>>>>I hope you rot in hell.
>>>>
>>>>
This is CABL.com posting #35340. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mjma
There are 0 replies to this message