Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:HAHAHA!! It caught up with you" Larry Edmiston " hahahaha! I luv it!!

Been in cable for 16 years and don't ever plan to do anything else. You know I told the truth in my last reply to you, but you are just trying to take advantage of the other things you are reading on here.I owe 2 people money and I have no problem mentioning there name because I have full intenions of sending them there money on the 23rd. of this month( Troy and Jeff)I talked to Jeff today and he knows he will get paid.Get a life Joe, you know you sent me a bunch of drunks and your money went to pay there motel bill, which was more than they made. You knew it then and you know it now.I will not be replying to any more of your message's because we both know you are lieing. Larry

>Larry you did the same thing to these guys that you did to me. Let me guess you told them "The check is in the mail".
>Larry that check has been in the mail for a long time. Am I correct? Larry you are a very good liar.
>You ought to maybe get out of cable and become maybe a professional liar. Larry it should say somthing now
>that you cant afford to pay everyone. Dont you agree? Because you never have, Including me.
>No a person does not ever forget that. Larry these problems that you have caused will haunt you forever.
>So I recommend you to get out of cable you dont belong in it.
>
>
>
>
>>Some of the people on here clearly have a money issue with me and i don't denie,some of them are not owed anything, but the one's who are owed will get there money,that is why I don't reply back with an arugment and I will pay those people as soon as possible,but you (LIEING JOE BATES) ARE NOT OWED ANY MONEY. You sent 6 trucks not 10 to Tenn.they worked 2 day's then laid up in a motel billed to me for 3 or 4 weeks drunk and never worked another day. I paid the motel bill for your men to party in, I told you then what was going on and it cost me more for the motel than your men made.I haven't heard from you since then and the only reason you are saying anything now is because of the other things you are seeing on here.It wasn't a mater of you catching up with me because I have never hide from you. I thought this was settled a long time ago and you did to. So shut your lieing mouth.Swamp Kid that is a good name for you. Larry
>>
>>>You no good bastard!
>>>Everyone Larry has owed me money since 1.5 yrs ago I saw
>>>nothing. I supplied him with a 10 man crew we worked 4 weeks
>>>saw nothing. We did damn good work and saw nothing.
>>>If Larry offers you work tell him to go to hell because thats
>>>were he belongs. Larry you dumb as*.
>>>I hope you rot in hell.
This is CABL.com posting #35277. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mjk9
There is 1 reply to this message