Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Watch out for Steve Enoch he's looking for people to bend over

Yeah...I've seen his splicing. All I could is shake my head.

>Steve starts out the nicest guy every he knows cable been in it for 90 year(he's 100) You trust him a bang!! He fucked you out of climbing poles for a day or $20,000 fake node paper work. Ask anyone who know him. I your on the same job as him your next. You may say not me, but he will ask for a favor and bang! you did it for him and he stole your wife, dog, car, something. Laugh, but he is a fungus and leaves of other peoples generosity and kindness. The only reason he survives is that this industry has grown large with many new faces and a lot of people have yet to meet this old rook. Steve is smart and knows cable but he will be gone in the middle of the night literally. He sweeps with gear he stole from lord only know, and drives a brown bucket van. He is a old beer drunk and hang out at the closet hooter. He can usually be there by noon. He is known for sweeping amp that are not there, Eol’s that are not built and sweeping 750-860 through 450 gear. I hear that he now took up splicing. This scares me for that Steve must of stole some coring tools. He often has trainees, they never evolve to more than trainees due to the fact he does not pay them. There is only so long a man will work for free. Thank God I did not take him up on one of his offer. All I can say is a man with 30 years in the business should have at least on reference right? Ask steve for a list, or just on, and call them. You’ll find your being setup for a major one, and you won’t get a kiss afterwards. Do you know where he live? Do you have more than a cell number for him? How much money worth of stock does he have? Is he “borrowing” any equipment? Have you QC’ed and of his work?
This is CABL.com posting #35178. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mjjy
There are 0 replies to this message