Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Guns....20 Dead Children

My 9mm holds 14 rounds in the clip with 1 extra in the chamber so putting 11 in 1 person would not be that hard with a pistol and a clip change only takes seconds so I think it would be easy to say that killing 20 people with 2 pistols would be a valid task. 

I have seen both articles on the web saying that he used the pistols and some that said that he used the rifle so either way the guy is a nut job and did something horrible, that is really all we need to agree on here.  Saying that we should lose our Constitutional right to bear arms is crazy.  I have said this before and will say it again, LAWS ARE IN PLACE TO KEEP HONEST PEOPLE MORE HONEST!! We have laws in this country now that are followed by honest tax paying citizens and while criminals continue to break them.  If you outlaw guns criminals will continue to get their hands on them and honest people will not have protection any longer.  Are we going to up the police force 25X to keep up with the crime rate if the country decides to outlaw our home protection? Where would that money come from to employ these new police officers?  Oh yeah we could raise taxes again, thats a good idea since we don't pay enough already.  
This is CABL.com posting #351203. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDwJ
Posted in reply to: Re: Guns....20 Dead Children by GoEasy
There are 0 replies to this message