Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Guns....20 Dead Children

Your damn straight I own one. I own a AK47 semi auto, 2 glock 9mm, a mossburg 500 zombie shotgun, a winchester 30/30 saddle rifle, a blazer R-93 30/06. My wife has a walther .32 and we both have conseal carry permits and neither one of us have had any trouble controling our guns. My wife who came from Japan and never fired a gun in her life before moving here loves it. Living outside of DC I feel safer knowing she's armed when she's out and about on her own.
The shooter in CT used two pistols to carry out his evil deed, he left the assult rifle in the car. Once again I say you can't blame the guns for the evil of the person using them.You also can't say that if he couldn't get the guns that he wouldn't have used other means, just as you can't say for certian that if someone in the school was armed they might have stopped him before he made it through the door.
I understand your outrage at what happened, I am disgusted by what this sick and twisted asshole did, but I am not going to give into a knee-jurk reaction and punish law abiding citizens for excercising their constitutional rights.

If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #351183. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDwp
Posted in reply to: Re: Guns....20 Dead Children by GoEasy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Guns....20 Dead Children GoEasy 12/16/2012 1:19:21 PM
Re: Guns....20 Dead Children danimal 12/16/2012 10:07:18 AM