Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Guns....20 Dead Children

20 kids from ages 6 and 7 don't drive, did not have heart disease, did not have jobs.  They were in school and innocent, I agree with goeasy here, if this coward did not have a gun, they would probably still be in school, now a community with a population of 2,000 has to bury 1% of its children.  Can you imagine the funerals, the services, the local cemetary?  Imagine all the families all at once burying their children, try putting yourself in their shoes, if you have kids, it should not be difficult.

It will happen again, and the reason?  News Media, they turn these events into a circus, it is all about the shooter, all about the person that killed all these people.  The shooters become infamous, while the victims become invisible.  If the news would reverse their stories, and concentrate on the victims of these events, and ignore the shooter, then they would be less likley to have copy cat shootings.  These people could easily go in their basement and kill themselves, but why do that when they can go down the street and become infamous in history, all thanks to News Media and every person that watches it.   But outlets like Fox, CNN, MSNBC and etc don't concentrate on the Victims, because that does not sell, it does not make a profit, but concentrating on the Shooter, that sells and draws people in, which in turn make them money.  

Turn off Fox, CNN, MSNBC, HLN, ABC.  If these people don't have a spotlight, they can't be seen.  I bet in 6 months, this shooters name will still be known, it will be in history, but in 3 months, I doubt anyone will remember one childs name that was killed.
Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
This is CABL.com posting #351177. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDwj
Posted in reply to: Re: Guns....20 Dead Children by GoEasy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Guns....20 Dead Children GoEasy 12/16/2012 1:12:33 PM