Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Guns....20 Dead Children

there were 32,367 people that died in aauto accidents last year, about 500,000 died of heart disease every year, 180 people a day die from on the job accidents in the U.S. that's 65,000 a year.
Are you going to also say we should ban motor vehicles, fast food, and working?

The guy in CT. was a sick person who was hell bent on doing what he did. The only way someone could have stopped him would have been to lock him up or kill him before he started. Maybe if one of the people in the school office or some of the teachers would have been armed they might have been able to prevent what happened. Maybe if his mother had hugged him more as a kid, or a doctor would have had him commited to a hospital, maybe if the glass in the front door of the school that he smashed out to get in would have been bullet proof or impact resistant. There are any number of things that could have prevented what happened but banning guns is not one of them, as I said before if someone truley wants to do something they will figure out a way.

My heart goes out to the families and friends of all those affected by this tradgey and I sincerely hope something like this never happens again.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #351166. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDv8
Posted in reply to: Re: Guns....20 Dead Children by GoEasy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Guns....20 Dead Children GoEasy 12/16/2012 6:49:52 AM