Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 2 fity for a modem 7 bucks for a box 10 dvr fa

That is a little better than what I am getting in a TWC system.  I do non-pay discos and collections.  I get $1 for modems and routers, $2 for standard digital boxes, $3 for EMTA's, $7 for HD boxes, and $8 for HDDVR's.  I get to add a $1 to each piece of equipment that I collect after the disco, so basically if I make a second trip I get an extra buck.  Of course I do also get paid on collections and discos so a grand may be tough but I will say that I do get the majority of my pay from equipment collections.  Money and discos that I complete out do pay but I don't see but maybe $300 to $400 from the money and the discos and I usually average around $800 a week right now.  I am still new to the collections side but I like the pay from the install side much better and am looking at moving back over to that side of life.  I know what kind of money I can expect from doing installs and I just can't seem to get a handle on the money that is supposed to be there doing collections, I am just not seeing it.
This is CABL.com posting #351044. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDua
Posted in reply to: 2 fity for a modem 7 bucks for a box 10 dvr fair? by transferencefun
There are 0 replies to this message