Create your free account now! Sign up

From Our Brothers Who Have Passed On:

A Christmas Message From Our Brothers Who Have Passed ON:

I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below.  With tiny lights, like Heaven's Stars.. Reflecting on the snow.
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away the tear, for I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this Year.
I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear. But the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring, for it is beyond description, to hear the angels sing.
I know how much you miss me, I fell the pain inside your heart, but I am not so far away, we really aren't apart. 
So be happy for me, dear ones, you know I hold you close and be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above.  I sent you each a memory of my undying love.
Love is a give more precious then golld, It was always most important,  in the stories Jesus told.
Please love and keep each other, as my father said to do.  For I can't count the blessing or love he has for each of you.
So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away those tears. Remember I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
May peace be with each family over these holidays, that has lost a loved one, and for all the cable brothers....... keep there memories alive.

Written by Ben before he died 12-14-97.........................Presented by Microman......Be Safe !!

This is CABL.com posting #350812. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDqq
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: From Our Brothers Who Have Passed On: Lightmaster 12/2/2012 12:42:54 AM
Re: From Our Brothers Who Have Passed On: LocoDawg 12/1/2012 5:27:07 PM