Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Not the response Fox News was wanting

OK, here are some facts,
1.We have the first Ambassador in 30 years killed and 3 other Americans killed in what has been determined to be a planned terrorist attack.
2. There is documentation that the consulate in Benghazi was attacked no less that 16 times in the last 18 months.
3. There is also documentation that the Ambassador had made numerous requests for additional security.
4.There were numerous cell, radio, and satellite phone calls for help during the attack.
5. The White House, the CIA, and the State Department had and was monitoring live video feeds of the attack/attacks. (two of the Americans were killed at the annex).
6. There were rescue forces put on standby within two hours arrival time of Benghazi, after reports of the attacks first started to come in. The fighting lasted for 7 hours.
Now here are the questions that have not been answered.
1a. Why did the White House continue for 6 weeks to push the story that this was not a terrorist attack, and that it was a demostration over a video?
2a. Why were the requests for more security forces denied, and who denied them?
2b. Why with the annaiversary of 911, were the security forces at all US Embassies around the world not even put on a hightened alert status?
3a. Why were the rescue forces not sent to help?
4a. Why did Obama go to a Vagas fund raiser while all this was going on when, he aparently knew of all this?
5a. Why the apparent coverup?
Are you really going to say that these questions don't need answered? I'm not crying but I myself and other Americans would like answers. I can tell you the families of the 4 dead Americans would like answers to these questions. Do you consider them to be crying also?
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #350721. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDoX
Posted in reply to: Re: Not the response Fox News was wanting by dfwdtv
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Not the response Fox News was wanting dfwdtv 11/28/2012 4:58:39 PM
Re: Not the response Fox News was wanting 1FARMER 11/28/2012 2:18:02 PM