Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Seiontec Systems Lynchburg, VA

yeah i worked for them too for about 8 months on and off.  similiar scene last paycheck no money no 90 days later even we will pay you and give u ur hold money.   there is no money to pay you kind of nonsense.  they seemed like a good start up company at one time with the right intentions for example i was working for another contractor and would get call backs and i could place the orders from their markets and get a check in the mail 2 weeks later for 50 bucks or so.  real cool. but they had serious management issues.  they had some rough markets. workable but none the less rough and they couldn't get the right people to work them.  70 percent of the people i worked with out there would only leave their hotel to buy budlight. making about 3 or 4 bills a week.  i didn't see how they paid for those people, it sounds like the previous poster suported those people and know i am supporting the other people. assuming they are still in business.  You should contact the bbb of the state that you were knocking on.  If you have the yellows that would be cool, tell the bbb you would like to give them to the mso.  have the bbb call their accountant to find out their accounting practices.  push to get the irs involved.  
they always had issues with the places they stayed at they were usually paying them late. we did get paid but that's only a matter of time before a margin gets out of control like they are in now it sounds like.  yeah they are getting a little loopy now.  they told me to come up i drove half way up 4 hour drive and i called them trying to confirm add for gps they told me not to come up and were shocked that i drove up....they told me to come up the day before and sent a text to me that morning asking if i left yet.   i told them that i needed to be compensated for time and gas and they were like we don't explicative need you. two days later they called me up and said we got 100 bucks for your gas and time.. i did spent 70 on gas and 8 hours total drive time....wtf....am i a waiter making 3 bucks an hour?   then they couldn't get an old check figured out.  they had been researching it for 14 days...  they were like it was 500 dollars cool i told them i thought it was like 200...now we went back on all not dones.   cool i thouhgt...i never saw that 500 dollar check.  completely laughable.  tons and tons of stories.  I always wondered why they didn't drug test me or anyone else that i knew of.  they really should do that.  it might help "weed" out some of nuts and checks might come out in a smoother manner.
but on a good note if you want to do drugs and not get paid go work for them.  

in regards to your 2000 check the owner of the company told me he made 5million dollars several times. he said he made 5 million dollars.  i didn't ask if it was in us dollars or greek dollars.  maybe he was refering to a game of monopoly, don't know.   just call the bbb and start from there brother.  your much too important in this business to be jerked around by ronald mcdonald type people.        
This is CABL.com posting #350624. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDno
Posted in reply to: Seiontec Systems Lynchburg, VA by jimray1961
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Seiontec Systems Lynchburg, VA transferencefun 12/11/2012 2:30:04 PM