Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 11/23/12

I apologize for the obvious intrusion into your perceived reality.  I admit, I haven't seen it all, as you apparently have.  But, I proclaim, I have seen enough to recognize a very troubled individual that cannot accept there may be something inherantly in all of us that determines good and evil.  You, my brother, have resolved, for whatever reason, to believe that you physically are in control of your destiny.  I, on the other hand, choose to believe there are many things of this earth that your science , and mine, cannot, and will not ever, be able to explain.  Because of this, and your obvious hurt and anger, you choose to comdemn me.  Be that as it may, it does not change who I am, or who you refuse to be.  I sincerely hope that you and I may soon realize our similarities, and resolve our differences, in an effort to both become better individuals in the future.
My God does not represent every Christian.  No more than your science represents all seculars.  I pride myself for the ability to form my own opinion, not those of others, based on peer pressure or intimidation.
If my presense on this site truly offends you, then I have no problem resigning this little corner of mine for your occupation.  My belief will survive and flourish without this forum.  But remember, my friend.  Your belief is also a two way street.  So be prepared to defend you own belief, or lack of, at your own peril.
This is CABL.com posting #350608. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDm8
Posted in reply to: Re: 11/23/12 by danimal
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: 11/23/12 danimal 11/30/2012 6:25:02 AM
Re: 11/23/12 jmiller 11/24/2012 7:13:29 PM
Re: 11/23/12 danimal 11/23/2012 5:47:39 PM