Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dish1UP Satellites in Ohio

One more thing about this strange company is the owners. Around the time I worked for them, I was told one of the owners murdered his wife, jumped bail and fled to the Middle East. He was later caught, returned and imprisoned. The partner, his brother had supposedly helped him with fleeing, so he was also arrested, convicted, and I think he was sentenced to house arrest. This can all be verified by going to the Cleveland newspaper site, (Cleveland Plan Dealer) and running a search using the last name "Essa". It was pretty alarming but by the time I learned all that, they had a track record of paying on time and in full. They did charge me back $20 once as a punishment for truthfully answerring a customer's question. The lady was on a tight budget and asked if the contract was for just one year. It wasn't. It was 2 years. She asked if the salesman had lied, and I told her he either lied or made a big mistake if he said it was a 1 year agreement. When the backcharge arrived it had a line item something like "you badmouthed us". lol It was a very unprofessional company to work for, and it was also an aggravation to see the boxes shipped to customers with "Help Wanted" when they weren't even keeping me busy fulltime. This is a company that could have been great if they had been run professionaly and responsibly.
This is CABL.com posting #350361. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDi9
Posted in reply to: Re: Dish1UP Satellites in Ohio by mtvcomm
There are 0 replies to this message