Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Are DTV Installers dumb???

Take what you have learned over the years and discover something you can tansform into that you will enjoy doing. I also loved it back then and within the last three to four years, it's gone seriously down hill. I am only in it for another year. Chasing storms and hitting the peak season of each of the best places I have worked since 2000. After being stiffed for 4 weeks worth of work by MD2 ($10,000), I am finally listening and getting out. Everybody is good at something and with all the skills that we have learned over the years, you just have to change focus and direct it towards something else. I have figured out that no matter where you go and what you do, there is always someone trying to take advantage of someone. The key to any sucessful business is building great relationships and being able to make your customers happy. As I am starting to see in the real world, a lot of people will try to short change you just to make a quick buck. That may get you by for the short term but for long term.....I will only destroy you in the end.

Good luck and even though I want out, I will not let people get away with being unfair. It takes everything we have in this cruel business to trust people and for them to abuse that will not be tollerated! I will get what is owed to me.......eventually!

Best of luck!

This is CABL.com posting #350012. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDdw
Posted in reply to: Re: Are DTV Installers dumb??? by tvland
There are 0 replies to this message