Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another republican bible thumper...

Lol, thats a loaded question, if you ask Mitt Romney, he will tell you he is a man that lives on the planet Kolob..Mormons actually believe this, that their god is a living breathing man that lives on a planet in another galaxy named Kolob,..of course they also have to wear magic underwear to keep the evil spirits away...

If you ask Christians ...they have no idea, is it Jesus, is it God, is it both?  They have no idea, they just know that this being exists, even tho there is no proof, no one has ever 'seen' god.  They will tell you that people have talked to God...but my question is this, if God is all powerful...and you know...godlike, why doesn't he just come down here and tell us what he wants, why does he wait until some poor soul is alone, on top of a mountain, and reveals himself as a burning bush?  Is he afraid to face humans? If so, thats not very godlike is it?  So their answer to everything "Faith" ...I'm sorry, but I can't go on faith, that would be like " Go ahead, jump off that cliff, I have faith you will survive"
Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
This is CABL.com posting #350010. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDdu
Posted in reply to: Re: Another republican bible thumper... by danimal
There are 0 replies to this message