Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Looking for Alliance Utilities

Willanda, Sometimes it takes more drastic options like putting a lien against Mastec/Cox, that usually opens some eye's. Mastec should have retainage on them or will find an answer for you. Good Luck

>Looking for Alliance Utilities, Alliance Construction Group or whatever you call yourself these days...other than thief & liar. You know who you are, you know who I am. Iam the real patient nice guy that you owe $7,000.00 since November 2000. What it is now March 2001? I have been more than patient waiting for you to send my money. Then when I tell you I'm about to lose my compressor for nonpayment, you say you are gonna make a payment because you owe me. Yes but again you lied! Now they are coming to get my compressor...just another $6,000 I am loosing because of you. Why don't you go out & do the work yourself, then you can keep all the money? If you hire someone to do the work for you...you are supposed to pay them. Now that you have shut your phones off I have no other recourse except to post letters on the cable bar and I plan to warn others of you. Also I plan to call Maztec & inform them how you do business.
>
This is CABL.com posting #34985. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mjgr
Posted in reply to: Looking for Alliance Utilities by Willanda
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Looking for Alliance Utilities idigtech 3/22/2001 7:39:00 AM