Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another company fails to pay (MD2)(mike dubin)

Keeping everyone up to date.... As I am sure that This slime ball is in the works of filing bankruptsy..... Do yourselves a favor and get an attorney. with an attorney you can petition the court to exempt your money from the bankruptsy meaning he will have to repay you. You will also need a lawyer to file a lein on any money owed to him from Multiband, Advanced communications or anyone else he currently has a contract with.

Most people would ask themselves if going through all this is worth it? You will need to answer that within yourselves. I personally trusted this idiot to live up to his part and pay. With being owed so much money, I just can't let it go!

I did send a letter to DTV and it made it's way to the Office of the President. Apparently someone thought i valid since I got a call from Multiband Cop asing me to come work directly for them. LMFAO!!!! They still say that they aen't legally responsible for paying me, however, they would ask their legal dept what they are able to do. I won't hold my breath!

As long as you follow the process then there is power in everyones voice. Yell loud enough and someone with evetually start to listen. I still encourage eveyone that is owed from MD2 to do their part. They cannot and will not get away with stealing all our time and money!!!
This is CABL.com posting #349647. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbC7D
Posted in reply to: Another company fails to pay(mike dubin) by tmiller
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Another company fails to pay (MD2)(mike dubin) EshoreJoe 10/30/2012 4:27:17 PM