Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: MWB.....manager wanna be. Tell us your experi

appreciate the feedback. but there is no bashing in here or belittling we leave that for the time we spend in the roach motel ,or field, (ever wonder why you got that morning lunch dinner bitemark pattern all over your body???e?  ever wonder why there are dark splatter patterns around the bedsheets?  Ever wonder why u say you make 5 k a week and ride the city bus to route? rebound job, divorce,kids,gay lover killed...yeah.) This is an open disucsion to talk about general scenerios of the MWB.   However i agree the tone may be negative it is open to tell of a great manager...One that arise to the help of the crew where everyone is making their 2k on a 3 day work week for sales and 5 day for installs.(i know u guys work harder than anyone else.)  I have lived in both worlds.

MWB- okay guys we need to get more rgus how do we do it?
   2 strike(neighborHOOD) rep-  well, we could knock on their door and ask them what level of service they have and then we could make a tape recording of their service, since i am illeterate,  then we go and cut them off the next day.  then cut them off,,,,, then have an install truck waiting and knock again. when we get their service up and running we add emta and net . and if we are paid on ancillary items lets give them the works!!!!

MWB---how dare you say that.  what is wrong with you.....USE A ROUTE SHEET         YOU    @#$#$$#$# IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!

This is CABL.com posting #349370. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbC3a
Posted in reply to: Re: MWB.....manager wanna be. Tell us your experi by whocares1984
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: MWB.....manager wanna be. Tell us your experi transferencefun 11/19/2012 12:36:30 AM