Create your free account now! Sign up

MD2 Technologies

Yes, another crappy company that can't pay their techs. This company is based out of Phoenix, AZ. They were working in Shreveport until two weeks ago when they told us all to stop working and go home. Reason.......they could no longer make payroll.

As with any company, I guess they thought their hopes of getting paid from would come true this week but as reality set in, that didn't happen. I guess for some strange reason, when you wake up one day and tell Multiband you are not working any longer, they still believed that they could do that and still get paid. As with any company doing work for Multiband (as crappy as they are), you can't just up and quit a publicly traded company and expect to be given special treatment.

As we continue to put our trust in these "pay when we get paid" companies, when will the technicians ban together and fight the HSP to demand more from who they contract for? Why is it that the technician is the one to suffer in the end when the company has no more funds but is owed 4 weeks worth of work? We believe the garbage that is spewed, and hold our breath that the 12-15 hr days will pay off in the end. I won't spend too much time ranting about this crappy industry and the corupness that is overflowing from it. We all know what goes on and yet, for obvious reasons, we continue to put up with it. Maybe, now is the time to finally start doing something about it.

With DTV stealing from evey one of it's customers by charging them for MRV service.......They are in hopes that they will have collected enough cash from it's customers that by the time they do get sued, they won't care to pay out a portion of what they have collected. Why is it that Dish will pay you to swap out a receiver and DTV expects this same service for free? Apparently, our time there is worthless and with promoting free Whole Home DVR upgrades, They are getting rich off our time and labor. As technicians, we should demand more but as it stands, most technicans will remain silent and the chaos will continue.

On a final note, one thing that is in our favor is the law. With the brankruptsy laws in place, MD2 will still have to pay it's technicians. As much as I would like to kiss their butt in hopes to being paid.....unfortunaley, with the financial hardship they have now put me in, I am done kissing a@#. When the owner says that he is "washing his hands of Shreveport and it's technicians" it just goes to show that he has no intention of paying ALL the technicians that are owed.
This is CABL.com posting #349061. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCYb
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: MD2 Technologies DigiCommSystems 10/15/2012 2:24:52 PM
Re: MD2 Technologies pegsat 10/14/2012 11:46:19 AM