Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Romney’s Successful Debate Plan: Lying

I like how dude lectures people who drove flashyy cars and lived in expensive homes... yet he's building a 90,000 sq ft house with 30 bedrooms, 10 kitchens, and a 20-car garage.

And how about this:
"Instead of raising my taxes and depositing that money into the Washington black-hole, let me spend it on growing the company, hire more employees, and generate substantial economic growth."

What a lie. Money put back into his company is expensed, not taxed. That's the point. Hypothetically, if profits were taxed at 100% he'd puts ALL of it back into the business to avoid losing it, right? The truth is the exact opposite of what he says.

Greed is killing this country. All we are talking about is letting the tax cuts that were supposed to expire already, expire already. The economy did pretty well prior to the Bush cuts if I recall. So go ahead dickhead, fire all your workers (who you've probably been screwing over anyway) then when your competitors take over your old customers those workers can go work for them and be better off.
This is CABL.com posting #349037. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCXN
Posted in reply to: Re: Romney’s Successful Debate Plan: Lying by cablemn86
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Romney’s Successful Debate Plan: Lying goodsky 10/12/2012 10:37:50 AM