Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another Obama scandal

There you go again, claiming anyone that does not agree with your ideas 'the enemy'.  

Here is an idea, maybe sit down and listen, both sides have good ideas, both sides have bad ideas, both sides have skeletons in the closet.  

I have no problem showing an ID to vote, but I don't think it should be to avoid voter fraud, which has only happened about 10 times in the past 40 years.  Any ID should work, from a State ID card, to even a utility bill.

Most presidents do release financial records, 10 years is the normal. 

Why does anyone care about Obama's College Transcript?  Hell, if that was a factor in the office, Bush would have never made it.

Republicans are so worried about gun laws, I have several guns, I like my guns, I have never seen any Democrat say 'we are going to take away your guns'.

Freedom of Choice gives you the right to choose Republican, and Gives me the right to choose democrat.

I fought and shed blood for this country, I also lean more to the left and liberal side as you like to label it, does that make me not an American just because I believe different than you?  

People like you are what is wrong with this country, one sided, closed mind, narrow in thought, you have no respect for anyone, and when challenged, you lash out with vulgarity and violence, instead of intelligent thought, you remind me of a little yip yap dog, all you do is yip yap, but you have no bite, or if you do, it has no effect.  

I'm sure you will find something to reply back to this with, but I will not get into a pissing match with a little lap dog, so I probably will not reply to your useless response.
Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
This is CABL.com posting #348831. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCUt
Posted in reply to: Re: Another Obama scandal by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Another Obama scandal goodsky 10/7/2012 9:53:27 PM