Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: dcomm in killeen

The worst part is that charge backs should not have been an issue because they told me, and by they I mean the manager and the lead tech, that I would not have to worry about charge backs until after my first 30 days.  On my first paycheck they showed me where I would have been charged back for incorrect codes but they didn't charge me.  Once I made a stink about my pay being wrong they gave me a different pay code sheet which was going to cost me about $100 to $150 a week less so I made the decision to leave them and now they want to charge me for incorrect coding.  The worst part is that these incorrect codes only account for about $75 of the missing payments the rest is just where I didn't get paid for work that I preformed.  I appreciate the info that you have here I will look into it to see if I can handle it on my own without getting a lawyer involved.  I am not worried about them being upset because I put our business on here but if they didn't have anything to hide they shouldn't be upset about me posting on here looking for information.  I just hope this serves as a warning for other technicians who are looking for work to stay away from them.
This is CABL.com posting #348584. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCQu
Posted in reply to: dcomm in killeen by BackRoadTekks
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: dcomm in killeen thehulk 10/3/2012 5:10:51 PM