Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: D Comm in Killeen

I have everything totaled up on what they owe me and it comes to about $400 including my retainer.  While I can't really do anything about the retainer at this point other than wait I did give them an invoice for the other funds that they owe me and told them that payment is due net 15 calander days.  If I don't have a check at that point I will be taking legal action.  I have already spoke to an attorney, which I didn't want to do because of how little money it is, but at this point it is more on principal.  All I can say is stay away if you are looking for for work in that area.  Every chance they think they can get away with they have their hand in your pocket.  I have worked for different contractors in the past and this is by far the worst experience that I have ever had trying to collect.  To put it mildly I was owed a total of 4 paychecks and not one of them were correct and they do not get in a hurry to get it corrected although the head guy there talks about how they pride themself in making sure all payments are prompt and correct what a joke.
This is CABL.com posting #348571. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCQh
Posted in reply to: Re: D Comm in Killeen by Nufflinkz
There is 1 reply to this message
dcomm in killeen BackRoadTekks 10/1/2012 1:44:39 AM