Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Exactly What?

I'll tell ya why, he lies about everything, the debt(he inhertied) BS, he said he was going to cut the deficit in half ha ha , he knew what he was up againest,1 trillion in stimulis, Obamma care , look whos getting waviers, Unions , Muslims , Pelosis District, and on and on, hes gone golfing more in 3 1/2 years than I have in my life, he hates Israel, 12,000 new regulations, more cronie czars than any before, hes just corrupt, can't you see, hes so fucking arrogant mister EYE CANDY. 17 million more on entiltements, and tell me about our Ambassador Killed by a movie what a joke, Back by George Soros , and look at Axlerod, cmon now can't you see. He sucks up to the Hollywood Clowns , George CLOWNEY and all the other dip shits, but you know what, if this asshole is re elected I'm going to retire and jump on the band wagon and join the 47% of the lazy assholes who I support now. But hes not going to win because this country is tired of being lied to. like I said hes ENTERTAINER and Chief.
 and I suppose you watch MSNBC ha ha ha ha heres your sign
and yes how do you call yourslf a Christian and allow abortions, Religion has a lot to do with Bro, its what this country was founded under , so wake up. Now he support Butt Pirates, but wait he evolved, this Media is so in the tank with him its sicknen ,
“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.Thomas Jefferson
This is CABL.com posting #348536. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCPI
Posted in reply to: Re: Exactly What? by dfwdtv
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Exactly What? dfwdtv 9/29/2012 8:12:29 PM