Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Democrats proved wrong again

I never said I wanted to see them, show me a post quoted " I want to see his tax returns "

I could care less what he paid in taxes, hell, if he managed to lower his taxes, then good for him.

And what if ( and if the polls are any indication, he will) Romney loses in November, are you all going to get mad and spit and scream some more like babies?  That is all you have done so far, is act like a 2 year old that can't get his way, so you fire back with anger and say 'you lie'...

If the republican ticket was so solid, and everything I've posted is a lie, then why is the Romney campaign in so much trouble?  Seems like all Romney is doing is damage control.  The first sign that a campaign is failing is when top officials start to "retire" and then the campaign decides to restructure itself, hell, the first day the Romney team announced they were doing a 'reboot' of their campaign, he was in Damage control mode again, at least the Democratic party stays on track, they don't have to 'reset' their strategy every few weeks.  You know your a failure when even right wing talk radio starts to wonder if your the right choice...

The GOP is a fascist party and should just disband, all they care about is money, big business, and fake religion.

"They have even talked about dumping the party and getting new people, they don't need new people, they need new ideas." Bill Maher 9.21.12
Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
This is CABL.com posting #348262. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCLi
Posted in reply to: Re: Democrats proved wrong again by goodsky
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Democrats proved wrong again johnmc3 9/22/2012 8:45:50 PM
Re: Democrats proved wrong again Toast 9/22/2012 8:29:44 PM