Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: D Comm in Killeen

I appreciate the offer but San Antonio is about 3  1/2 hours from me.  I took a job with another local company before I left Dcomm so I can continue to work locally.  But as luck has it I will continue to argue to get the pay that is owed to me.  When I got my second check it was also light, they said that they didn't have the paperwork from one of the days that I worked so I didn't get paid for one entire day and I have not heard back from them at this point.  I am supposed to pick up another payment on Tuesday but I will wait to see if they can get that one right plus what they shorted me on the other paycheck.  They said that I was talking crap about them on here but I never did I only asked for advise and then went back in and said that they were pretty stand up once they fixed the problem but I guess that is a form of talking bad about people.  I am just glad to have that chapter closed in my life and will be happy once I get paid for the work that I completed.  I am not trying to get anything that is not owed to me, I just want what they owe me, is that too much to ask from a company?
This is CABL.com posting #348040. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCHI
Posted in reply to: Re: D Comm in Killeen by beabaguba
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: D Comm in Killeen Nufflinkz 9/30/2012 7:43:26 PM