Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: the group trying to steal employees

Brotherhood? I thought that term went out when the MSO started cutting prices or combining line items making most everything a composite rate.
I'm not into politics and really don't care to be, but I will tell you a few things. I can count on one hand the people I can trust in this industry anymore, and I'm not a Young Buck either been doing it for a while. These younger guys in the business are going to do the same thing all of us did when we were young, and that's chase the almighty dollar.
I agree with all of you guys on here that posted if you're treating your people right they should have no reason to look elsewhere, but we know they will just chase the dollar. The Brotherhood is still there but it's sad to say these new guys in the business will never know the true meaning. At my stage in life I like Stability, Family time, and NOT LIVING PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK.
The bottom line is you are going to have guys that are Gipsy's their whole career, but you need to ask yourself. How long before they leave me and move on?
This is CABL.com posting #347968. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCGy
Posted in reply to: Re: the group trying to steal employees by kingfisher
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: the group trying to steal employees yukonutilityinc 10/31/2012 7:39:57 PM