Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number

I am not paying anyone based on invoice alone " Plain and Simple" If you or anyone on here don't like what I am saying or how I conduct business, Call the authorities and tell them to arrest me.  You or anyone else on here will not force me to change my company rules. I am not going to delete one post. Why would I ?  If I stiffed employees and or; subs this website would be flooded with angry subs and or; employees. Do you really think Mc Communications was the only company that worked for my company. Sir I have Residential and Commercial Techs in 17 States and 34 Cities and I just got another contract for 2 more States and five more Cities. I just signed a lease on a fully furnished turnkey office space just for my in house recruiters, and I signed a contract to place 15+ aerial construction crews in West Virginia. And I have never refused to pay anyone that have given me the proper paperwork but refuse to pay anyone that doesn't have the proper paperwork. My company, my rules. I invoice the primes and sub contractors once a week myself, that's the only way my company gets paid for installs and the primes or subs would not pay my company if we had no paperwork to back our invoices. I can't invoice Cable Vision, InSight, Comcast, Time Warner or Direct Tv without any paperwork to back the invoice. "Plain and Simple"  

This is CABL.com posting #347717. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCCv
Posted in reply to: Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number by bushmaster
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number RandJCable2005 9/25/2012 2:18:38 PM
Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number bugnut65 9/25/2012 11:23:12 AM
Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number mweaver28630 9/4/2012 4:33:20 PM